Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, February 21, 2010
at 12:07:00 PM

Just woken up.Was going to finish my emaths hmk by today.The following wk will be a common test day,don't know whether I can make it a not..really is a countdown to N-level alrdy,I really feeling very anxious as it is nearer.SHINee is coming to singapore again in march,but it seems that it was a normal day to me as I could not have a chance to meet them.I was super jealous and envious of my friends as they all have alot of things I do not have..When will a day come when I suddenly owns everything in the whole world?I wished to be smarter and richer but my wish is not granted.People have became cleverer and cleverer but I'm not.Anyway I had tried my best alrdy as I really not that study type of person.Nothing will changed .When can I became like my friends?My friends had finished their hmks long ago but I have to do it in last min thats becos it is maths.I have super lotz of prob with maths.I have been trying my luck asking my friends for help but who will really help me?Actually it was really very difficult to find someone that you can trust with...The whole world is unfair.Only you can help urself.There are too many things I wanted but due to lack of money,I could only see them within a distance apart.I know it has been quite some time I have not update or post new things in my blog....apologised to all!I really feeling very restless nowadays,life was miserable .Can I really find a friend whom I can trust??There's no free lunch in this world ,you hav to work hard to earn for urself.Sadly,CNY seems a very normal occasion to me.Even my bdate too...It seems like everything was very normal to me...nothing special about it...Nothing to celebrate and nothing to be happy about actually.Shall end here,nxt time will try to post more often!bye!
xoxo,
you know you love me




Search


♥That girl♥(Who loves the entire of Korea)

♥JiaHui♥.
14June1994
Single
Age:16
Cca:librarian
Current School:YISHUN SEC
Class:5n1
Previous School:Ai Tong Pri
Can't really endure spicy ):
www.twitter.com/HeartsWithKPOP www.twitter.com/JHLuvzCubieB >jiahui1406@gmail.com
>A minor fan of C.N Blue,2pm,SHINee,ZE:A,D-NA,DBSK,FT island,BoA,Koda Kumi,Ayumi Hamasaki,S.H.E,F.I.R and JJ Lin
>LOVES KOREAN AND JAPANESE MUSIC AND DRAMAS!
HATE CHEATERS,BACKSTABBERS,BETRAYERS
EMATHS,Humanities,CURRENT PE TEACHER,projects and hmks ><

♥Loves <33♥

Shopping, my trustful friends!
B2ST and SUPER JUNIOR ^_^
Travel around the world
MONEY!!
World filled with music!
R&B and rock songs
BASKETBALL! (:
BADMINTON (:
CUBE And SM Entertainment <3
Purple,Blue Black Silver,White :D
Horror,Romance and Comedy ^ ^
Magic Shows!!!
Jiahui Yeow

Wishlist

travel to JAP and KOR most!
buy lots and lots of clothes and shoes
hoping for an ipod
hoping for an iphone
meet B2st And Super Junior!
earn lots and lots of money!
more feedom always!
do well in studies!
find my true love in future
No homework in this world
I'M a Korean person
Filled with friends around me
To learn PIANO,BASS VIOLIN,DANCING,SINGING,ACTING (ok is impossible) (:
to pass my maths n promote to sec 5
to learn kor and jap language
POLY!!MY AIM!!
Blogroll

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well.


Geok Teng Keith Wenjing Caiying
Qistina Natalie Brenda Grace Yapyee Jinhui
Chanel Tingwei Beverly Yeanteng
Babechel Xinlei Abi Valenzuela Janica Kuri
Tagboard

♥♥More than words.♥♥

This is my tagboard.
Mind what you`re tagging.
Don't insult and spam here!If not get lost!

Cbox : Tagboard

(:
don't have one?
get one from Cbox or Shoutmix


Jukebox

(:

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com don't have one?
get one from Imeem or MyFlashFetish
or you can choose to remove this space. haha.


Archives

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved